Thursday, January 26, 2012

Employee Spotlight Miranda Oravetz


Welcome to the Lavish Team Miranda!!! 


Lavish Salon and Day Spa is expanding each and everyday. With that being said, we are happy to announce our newest assistant Miranda Oravetz. She joined our team December 2011 and has been working side-by-side master stylist and owner Samantha Murguia. Being an assistant requires dedication and perseverance to gain knowledge and experience from senior stylists. Miranda has been working diligently and is excited to be a part of the Lavish family. She has been working since 2008 and gives credit to her grandmother who took her to salon visits, sparking interest in cosmetology from an early age. Her enthusiasm for this field is seen through her work. When asked about her experience so far working at Lavish Salon and Day Spa, Miranda said, “I love coming to work everyday and being part of the family.” Miranda has also been learning first hand how Brazilian Blowout, KMS, Goldwell, and Bumble & Bumble hair products work. Using them Miranda says she’s been able to produce an amazing blow out.To get to know her a little better, we asked her  few questions and here's what she had to say:

1. What do you enjoy doing outside of work? I enjoy watching my friends band play and I love taking any educational classes.

2. What brought you here to Lavish? I used to drive by Mission Grove all the time and a friend had mentioned Lavish salon and recommended applying there.

3. What is the most enjoyable part of your job?  Interacting with the clients! I love that feeling of joy just knowing my clients walk out happy.

4. What is the best hair product you recommend to your clients? KMS makeover spray!! I love using it for myself because it is the true gift of time. It requires less maintenance for my hair, that means I don't have to wash it everyday and it still looks great after some makeover spray!

She looks forward to learning even more about color formulating and fine tuning her cutting techniques. We are excited to see what the future holds and are excited to learn and grow with Miranda!



No comments:

Post a Comment