Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Men's Month Spotlight #2!



Spotlight Name: Danny Contreras
Occupation: DJ
Age: 32
Links: Myspace Twitter

Why did you choose this industry?
For my love of music, I've been DJ'ing since I was 15, but I've done it as my job for 2 1/2 years or so. And i like to party!

What is your favorite part of your job?
The music, and drinks

What do you like to do for fun outside of work?
Hangout with my friends, Lenny is a good friend of mine he DJ's too

What motivates you?
Well, the money $$$

Who is yor favorite celebrity and why?
That's tough...I'd have to say Michael Jordan. He is just a really good player, I love how his story is that he went from nothing to where he ended up as an amazing player.

What attracted you to Lavish?
Knowing Samantha, she's a really good friend of mine, and having other friends go here and love it.

What advice would you give someone who's thinking about making a career in the DJ industry?
Just make sure it's what you want to do. It's pretty hard and there is a lot of competition out there nowadays. But it is a lot of fun if it's what you really want to do.

What is your favorite product at Lavish?
The Bumble and Bumble Sumotech

Who has had the greatest influence on your career and why?
80's DJs because they set the boundaries on how to play music, and really started what DJing is.

Share something interesting thing about yourself that people typically don't know...
Hmm, I used to be an electrician for 2 years haha

What is your favorite thing abuot Lavish as a whole?
The workers, everyone is super cool.

A big thanks to Danny for sharing with us. Make sure you check out his links and dance it up to his music sometime!


No comments:

Post a Comment