Thursday, June 2, 2011

Blown Away by the Brazilian Blowout

The Brazilian Blowout is the hottest hair treatment. It’s a treatment that takes away frizz from your hair. It doesn’t straighten it but makes it a LOT healthier. When you get a Brazilian, you don’t even have to blow dry your hair because it makes it dry faster and it looks styled too!

I was so happy when I got mine done! Since I have thick hair, I hated blow drying my hair, but with the Brazilian I didn’t have too! I would just towel dry my hair and presto! It looked so pretty and felt so soft. My hair looked natural, but with no frizz at all!

Anyone can get the Brazilian Blowout. It doesn’t matter if your hair is curly/straight or if you’re young/old! It’s a big hit with celebrities like Jennifer Lopez, Nicole Richie and Ashley Tisdale.

Parents are now investing in it for their teens. They don’t have to fight over the teens hair anymore lol. My mom and I go together to get our Brazilian Blowouts done all the time. It’s Perfect mother daughter bonding & creating Lavish hair in one!

You can get your Brazilian Blowout at Lavish! If you mention this blog you can receive the $300 service for only $150! Yup you read right. 

*SPECIAL IS FOR THIS MONTH ONLY*



Always keepin’ you Lavish
xoxo Karla

No comments:

Post a Comment