Thursday, June 9, 2011

Feather Party

Last night, I hosted a feather party at Lavish! It was so much fun, and thank you to everyone that came. People were able to pick out their own feathers and make a bundle. We had all different colors and sizes. Everyone was able to put a little bit of their own style into their new lavish hair. Clients were able to make their feather extensions with either locks or clips, but most people preferred the locks. The locks stay in your hair for about 1-2 months and the clips are just that, you can clip them in and out of your hair at anytime.



I learned a lot from the party. I learned how to mix colors together and how to interact with people. LG’s (Lavish Girls) Cecy and Ashley even taught me how to bond the bundles and how to put them in! I am further learning the Lavish business.

Again, thank you to everyone for coming down

XOXO,
 Karla

PS. Pics to come!



No comments:

Post a Comment